Whiteside County Fair Has Amazing Line-Up of Events- Hayrides, Cake & Pie Walk, Wood Carving, and More!
February 11, 2020 By Chris B.
The 149th annual Whiteside County Fair has something for everyone!
Photo by: julesknutson00
The Whiteside County Fair has an amazing line up of daily events at this year’s fair and it is sure to please all who attend! The Fair opens on Wednesday, March 18th and completes after five fun filled days on Saturday, Sunday 22nd. The 149th annual fair, held at the fairgrounds in Morrison, IL, has something for everyone that you won’t want to miss!
Here are some of the many things going on during the day.
- Hayrides for adults and kids!
- Cake & Pie Walk Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 4:00 pm.
- Chicken Poo Bingo at 3:00 pm. Tuesday - Friday
- Granpa Cratchet Stage Show throughout the day.
- Bike Give Away – Sign up at the Blue Building during each day and the drawing is Tuesday – Friday 6:00 pm & Saturday 2:00 & 6:00 pm.
- Wood Carving every day of the fair with the auction Saturday at 4:00 pm.
- Livestock Judged Tuesday – Friday. Check the website schedule for specific times.
- Bingo Nightly 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
- Fire Department display from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm.
- Thursday – Sterling, Rock Falls, and CGH EMS – Decontaminating Truck
- Friday – Morrison Fire - Grain bin rescue
- Saturday – Erie, Lyndon, Tampico and P-Town – Kid’s water fights
Thank you for supporting the Whiteside County Fair. There is no doubt without your continued support, our fair would not have been successful and been able to continue for the last 149 years. We appreciate your support in keep the fair going strong, so we can continue with this important part of our county’s heritage for years to come!